Monday, July 31, 2017

Nikki's Review ~ Nickel by Winter Travers

Nickel (Fallen Lords M.C. Series, Book 1)Nickel by Winter Travers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

Man oh man!!

I don't read nearly enough MCs and this one has me wanting to go an on MC binge. I think I just might do that.

Karmen didn't have much in life, much less a life she was happy with. Once she was old enough to be on her own, she did what she had to do to make sure she was in control. She made sure she had stability and lived her life how she wanted. She had a job she loved and a best friend she couldn't live without. And a man, is never something she wanted or would even let near her heart. But a certain relentless biker wouldn't give up the chase or the chance to knock down the walls to her heart.

Nickel was determined to make Karmen his. Little did he know how much work it would be. She put him through the ringer, but when she finally let him in, there was no going back. He had one foot in and wasn't backing down. Until it all goes to hell and she needs protecting. He just got her and fears he will lose her. He did everything to make her his, now he will do everything to keep her his and safe.

Nickel and Karmen are so perfect for each other. They fit so good. I loved their story.

Now on the other hand...I need book 2. I need to read Pipe's story. I need to see what is going on. Especially with the way this one ended. I hope it has all his past in it. Because I can't tell he has one hell of a story to tell.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment