Monday, July 3, 2017

Shy's Review ~ All I Am: Drew's Story by Jodi Ellen Malpas

All I Am: Drew's Story (This Man, #3.5)All I Am: Drew's Story by Jodi Ellen Malpas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

It was really nice to revisit the This Man world and to get this look into the future of Jesse and Ava. This novella was centered around Drew but there was enough of The Lord to satisfy this fan.

I had a feeling that Drew falling in love would be unconventional and intense. And JEM didn't disappoint. There was so much to like about this story from the wonderful relationship between Drew and Georgia, the way he tries to shield her from his true feelings about Coral, his funny interactions with Jesse and Sam, and the whirlwind relationship with Raya.

At the end I was left with a distinct feeling of having really enjoyed what I got but wishing there had been more. I would have loved more story and for there to have been more time to develop things between Drew and Raya. It didn't need to be a new trilogy, but a full length novel would have been great. I did love seeing this all from the POV it was written though. With all that being said, I certainly think this a must read for any fans of This Man or JEM.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment