Monday, July 3, 2017

Shy's Review ~ It Happened One Bachelor by Caitlyn Blue

It Happened One BachelorIt Happened One Bachelor by Caitlyn Blue
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

description

Once again Caitlyn Blue delivered a story with a solid and entertaining storyline, interesting characters, and of course the romance I crave.

I would have to say my favorite character of this book was Paxton. He was so open minded and adventurous. He saw more than some might have assumed and he seemed like the kind of guy that it was hard not to like. Even with the major obstacle between him and the leading lady Brynn, and his role in the end of Brynn's engagement, I still couldn't help but like him.

Getting to see more from couples from the previous books was nice too. There were also some twists thrown in with some of the supporting characters that have me eagerly looking forward to reading their books. The only struggle I had with this story was that I never really felt like I connected with Brynn. She was so angry with Paxton, and it's not that I didn't understand why, but I just found it hard to connect with her feelings when I loved Paxton so much and could clearly see what Paxton saw as everything was unfolding.

This still is what I would consider to be a very good story. And I am still very much looking forward to the next three planned books. This is not a story I would recommend passing up for fans of the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment