Monday, July 3, 2017

Shy's Review ~ The Sinners Touch by Apryl Baker

The Sinners Touch (A Manwhore Series Book 2)The Sinners Touch by Apryl Baker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

As I was reading this book I was continually blown away by the character development and complex emotions written into the leading characters Kade and Angel. At no point did I ever feel like their issues were forced, or built up things that could easily have been solved with a simple chat. The things between these characters in my opinion were realistic in the fact I could see them keeping two people apart or cause the level of anger and division that was present.

Having read the first book in this series, Touch Me Not, prior to this, I got a glimpse of Kade, but nothing could have prepared me for how good a character he was. And I felt the same about the other Kincaid brothers. After finishing this one I will keep my fingers crossed that each bother will get their own story.

Angel was a pretty fantastic leading lady. She was fierce and independent and strong. I look forward to reading more about her in these hopeful future books just as I was happy to see more of Nikoli and Lily.

This is a great book for any romantic suspense fans and I would highly recommend it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment