Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Bad Deeds by Lisa Renee Jones

Bad Deeds (Dirty Money, #3)Bad Deeds by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description
Jones is both brutal and brilliant. This series has been a slow burn and Bad Deeds really kicked things into gear. So much tension and intrigue. The feeling of danger and unease increasing to a palpable level. A million questions and very few answers. As usual, Jones leaves us teetering at the edge of a cliff. This time, I'm really nervous for what's to come. I have a feeling things aren't going to turn out the way I hope they will, but that feeling just makes me even more excited for End Game. I just finished reading mere minutes ago and my heart is still in my throat and tears are in my eyes. There are aspects I pretty much figured would happen but it didn't make the shock any less impactful. I don't know how I'm going to deal with the wait!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment