Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Ruck Me by Rebecca Norinne

Ruck Me (Dublin Rugby #2)Ruck Me by Rebecca Norinne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description
Norinne delivers a solid follow up to Trying Sophie. This book focuses on Declan's little sister, Aoife, and one of her closest friends, Eoin. They've known one another for as long as they can remember but they've always only been friends, until they're more.

We come in right when the offer is made and it was fun and exciting to see the change in these two. Their witty back and forth and teasing was cute. As things began to heat up between them, it was easy to see their chemistry. They just fit together and I enjoyed the progression of their relationship.

Towards the middle of the book, things change between these two. Unexpected circumstances and the choices made by both Aoife and Eoin created so much angst and left me shaken. I was very upset with the decisions these characters were making and I struggled with that. Norinne definitely put us through a range of emotions.

The last five percent of the story brought back the feelings I had during the beginning. It was definitely a difficult road for these characters. Angst lovers will devour this one. I'm interested to see where she plans to take us with the next couple.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment