Sunday, August 13, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ Dirty by RL Kenderson

DirtyDirty by R.L. Kenderson
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

4.5 stars, Lindsey

Luke and Elise is relationship goals.

From the moment, they reconnect they have a chemistry that turns from lust and builds to love. R L Kenderson took this story and gave great characters, awesome writings and great plot. These two will take you on a roller coaster you will not will not want to be let off of.

There was a lot of emotional depth in this book. These two character's relationships grew and built throughout this story to give it substance and make it so enjoyable. This was a great book to get lost in and fall in love with the characters.

R l Kenderson can easily become one of my favorites . This book made me smile, laugh , a lil aggravated ( still couldn’t put down ) and fall in love with the characters . I can say this won't be my last book by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment