Friday, August 11, 2017

Lynzi's Review ~ Falling into the Black by Lauren Runow

Falling into the BlackFalling into the Black by Lauren Runow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 stars, Lynzi

I COULD NOT PUT THIS ONE DOWN!

I couldn't and wouldn't take a break. I was so excited to read this one, because I fell in love with this cover. But also because I love a second chance romance. This one was so much more than just your everyday second chance love story. This is true love at its best. True live at its worst. True love at its brightest. True love at its darkest. Its about falling apart and attempting to put yourself and your heart back together.

I felt like I was running circles around this love triangle. Even when they didn't even know they were a love triangle.

Evangeline and Carter only had a few short months together. But that didn't change the amount of love that was able to grow between them. A love so true and strong, they knew it would stand the test of time and distance. Until life took a drastic turn. Evangeline disappeared and left Carter wondering what happened and where she was. He never stops looking for her, and is shocked when he finds her in the most unlikely of places. But she has her eyes on someone else, and that someone else just happens to be his best friend.

She's been struggling to find herself.
He's been struggling to find her.

She ran for certain reasons, so him finding her can be both a good and bad thing

I absolutely loved Carter. His vulnerability, his strength, his fierce never-ending love, is definitely book boyfriend material. If not husband material. Swoon worthy!!

Evangeline lost so much. She went through so much, and still seemed to keep her strength. She is awe-inspiring. And kinky as all heck. She is straight forward and not ashamed to hide the things that make her sexy. Super hot! Super kinky!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment