Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Tiffany's Review ~ Alex in Wonderland by Max Monroe

Alex in WonderlandAlex in Wonderland by Max Monroe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description
Well, this was quite different than any other Max Monroe book, and I was pleasantly surprised.

Matt Hadder owns Wonderland, Inc., officially a party planning business. Under the surface though, it's so much more. The business is Matt's whole world, until he meets Alex. The fate of her life is in his hands when he fears she may have over heard something she shouldn't have. Now it's a waiting game since he can't really come out and ask.

Matt has done some very questionable things in his life. Business is going strong and a huge deal is in the works. As he falls for Alex, danger lurks in the shadows just waiting to strike. I do wish there was more revealed about his story growing up. I found myself questioning some things where he and his father were concerned.

I loved Alex. She was a strong character and I didn't have any of those moments where I wanted to strangle her for decisions she was making. I enjoyed her back story and learning about the game she and her aunt played.

Overall, I loved the story line and the dual pov it was written in. Alex and Matt made an excellent couple. She was strong enough to deal with everything that happened, which made her the perfect match for him. I truly enjoyed devouring this book and I can't wait for Cal's story!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment